Τρίτη 5 Απριλίου 2011

old projects














As I was tiding up my huge ammount of papers last night,I found my old styling portfolio..
all the memories of pre-digital world came back.
We all used to print our work and carry huge black books heavier than a laptop.
Among them, my favorite tests with photographer Joanna Totolici,a really nice girl that stayd in Athens for 2- 3 years I think.She had grown up in Pitchbourg.We had great collaboration and communicated without talk too much...my favorite way of communication.
She left for the States in 2004 if I remember well, and left me her blue sofa as a present.I also loved her dog 'stinky', very kind animal as her mum.
When you do something you love,stays inside you in a sweet way...so as I was looking at the pictures,I remembered the cute way that Joanna was talking,the girls,Roseanne the red hair girl,or my favorite androgyne model(really cant recall the name)she had sth like five countries origins.
I have some back up in cds but they're somewhere in my chaos drawers,so I shooted the prints.At that time I was obsessed with vintage, so most of the clothes are from my private collection or "le strenghe son tornate" (witches are back) my favorite vintage store that does not exist anymore.
Joanna is doing great from what I see at the facebook...and Im very happy to see these old projects.
Its been years now that I have added the making of the clothing as well....so now when I'm styling my own clothes its so much different than the times that, like a hunter I was searching for the right color blouse, walking all Athens to find it.
Now the proccess takes so much longer and its painfull sometimes.....but still,I
love doing what I do ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου