Κυριακή 10 Απριλίου 2011

from darkness to light again







This past week has been difficult and lonely.
Sometimes even if you're surrounded by many people you feel lonely.Thoughts about existance,trust,loss,inner route, have been haunting me, and the city seemed desperately deserted...watching people sinking in insecurity and isolation makes me feel sad.From sociological point of view nobody can be happy anymore.
Societies are falling apart by the boot of the greedy beast of rulers.The same game over and over through history.It never stops.
So I did'nt feel like posting and if I did,I would probably post this dog's sad figure that I meet on my way home every night by the tube.
But from yesterday aftenoon,my mood started to change first by the laughs we had with Irene,as we were shooting on her beautifull,healthy features hallelujah summer accesories.
Laughing makes your belly shake and endorfines are spreading all over your body.
Its the best medicine.
And this morning when I woke up and came face to face with King Sun,all bad feelings scattered away and all the bad vibes I've received from people went back where they belong.....and thats faaaar away in the universe somewhere the're harmless for humanity.
Now I feel light and transparent again,ready to love.....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου