Κυριακή 10 Απριλίου 2011

littlle things that make our day....













So yesterday as I mentioned in previous post,lovely Irene,posed for me in a no-concept,no make up,no lights,no worries, shooting for summer's accesories.
She came straight from her rehearsal for Medea (she is in the chorus-great start!)
We had a great time...she is such a great kid just like her sister Angelika and I love them both ....I've discovered qualities in them, that are rare such as wormth,grace and above all great sense of humor wich for me is so unreplaceable virtue.
Irene was commenting on every ring,bracelet or neclace and as she is a good actress, was trying to get into the mood of every designer....had her most laughs wearing Rallou's happy fabric neclaces,loved Anna-Maria's bright colored pieces,laughed with mine huge ping-pong necklaces and her clever body was adjusting at once in every move.
soon on website
hope you like
I love all these little things....and the people that create them are amazing.....
VITAE,RALLOU KOUNDOUROU,ANNA-MARIA LAMBERT,YIANNIS FILLIPOU,LIDA RAISI,HRONIS TSAKIRAKAKIS,FRANCI,S.H,FIKS,PSAROKOKKALO...and my humbleness...
kisses..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου