Πέμπτη 7 Απριλίου 2011

dreamland..






This time of year,my body is working hard, as always, at the city,but my soul is at the country in our beloved Stomio a place full of memories full of scents...
I imagine myself picking up ripe red tomatoes from the backyard, peperoncini,eggplants,zuccini adding herbs and preparing lovely courses full of color and flavor.
After lunch we go for long walks at the forest and pass to light a candle at Santa Paraskevi's little church.
The air is so rich there,fills you with love,and everything you see is so beautifull,that brings tears to your eyes.
That's real life to me.Nature asks for nothing and gives everything.The city asks for all your energy and gives you nothing,exept maybe a fake satisfaction of your ego.
I dream of living there...who knows maybe someday I will...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου