Κυριακή 3 Απριλίου 2011

neurokinetic Sunday



















Im following Pilates method for six years now and the improvement I've had in my body and mind focus and control are so many that I need to write a book about.
All the girls that are visiting HALLELUJAH know my passion for healthy physical condition cause I always suggest the method to them when they complaining about their body malefunchion.
However my Pilates "master" Atalanti has introduced another movement 'ghuru' these past few years.His name is Moshe Feldenkrais,contenporary to Grandfather Joshef as I call him,who established his omonymous beneficiary system.
His method liberates body and mind dynamics using the less of power combining it with the neural system. The results are like a solution for today's lifestyle that puts us all under so much pressure.
So I was looking forward for this Sunday to come for two months now, because today I attended my second Feldenkrais seminaire.
Ulrike the german teacher, has a soft tone in her voice that makes you relax and today she focused in our hands joints and dynamics and that was very helpfull for me cause my hands are really exhausted lately.
The studio is called "14th day"and makes you feel like you re in Berlin.
My friend Marianna with her boyfriend Victor came too.
Marianna is a dancer and had an arm injury,and Victor works hard with computers so he felt he needed sth to help his hands.They both told me that they felt better after.

So I share with you my Sunday's experiance in this beautifull space,with beautifull people,doing sth really good for physical and emotional health.

VIVE LA SANTE!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου