Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

memento







When I gave birth to Katerina I was only 23, still a baby myself ,if you consider today's girls at that age.Still, I had to grow up myself faster and raise her too....long story...today Katerina is 16,a teenager with all the fuss this is all about.She is so precious to me,most than anything else in this whole world and I m sorry that playing mum's part sometimes comes opposite to my affection for her.
I have this black and white picture hanging on my bedroom's wall,among others and as I noticed it,that whole day at the beach with Katerina and the twins came to my memory.
The twins ,Lena and Depy,dear friends to me for over 16 years,at that time(1997)owned a red citroen 2cheveaux that all of us loved,specially Katerina.It looked like a toy
to her.The four of us went swimming that hot Sunday to a place called lovecave and I remember that we had a great time.I feel sorry though that I have no more pictures of us that day.
More lovely pictures i discovered today:Katerina and I at our beloved Stomio,years ago.I look funny with that hair.And she is so small... now she is taller than me.I also found some pictures of my teenage years...so 80's....
Funny how time works..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου