Πέμπτη 21 Απριλίου 2011

heart treasures












Since I've opened my own bussiness, "HALLELUJAH" it was like I had my second child. I've devoted myself to it day and night, for three years now,but as a reward I've met great people, amazing women that stand up for my ideals for the species,and give me all the strength I need to keep going, everyday,without giving up by difficulties....
all these women are generous at heart,always doing small gracefull gestures to show their love,like bringing me lovely plants and flowers or yammy sweets they know I like.
But what is really touching is when they come with old boxes filled with their diceased mothers sewing stuff...telling me that Im the only person they would give these little treasures, knowing I ll value them...that is such a great honor for me.
I just loved the beautiful crusifix I found in Polinas mum stuff...I hung Him over bathrooms light so I can see Him everyday.And all those pieces of old laces....
The 60's chocolate box Barbara's mum was keeping her buttons...
A pattern for beads craft from Polina's mum hand....
Latest treasure a piece of amazing fabric Milena gave to me ....its all emroidered with little human figures ....beautiful.
Another treasure I found in the basement is the vintage signage of the flower shop that was here from the 60's.Sylvia suggested I put it upstairs...I did and it looks great....
Im very happy to share these heart treasures with you ...
hope you like them....

ps
to my lovely daughter Katerina:You are the greatest love of my life,my biggest treasure...my heartbeat...love you soooo much(sorry I have to work so hard)
promise to take you to Paris soon...

1 σχόλιο:

  1. wwwww!!!!koutaki apo ton paulidh otan htan akomh zaxaroplasteio(pou alloou tha epefte to mati mou???)!!!!!agaphmena vintage!!!anamenw photos me to pws tha ta ekselikseis!!!ws pisth sou follower pia!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή