Παρασκευή 1 Απριλίου 2011

Gracefull dead







Working frenzy untill late, is sth I do quite often. In the still of the night you hear your inner voice more clear I guess. During my very late snack break,I was admiring the beautifull orchid plant that dear Natasa gave to me as a present for my name day at December.The plant is doing great,due to the loving care it gets,mostly by Vasilis,he has such a talent with plants.I always thought that orchidaceae were very sensitive, but there she is, on our kitchen table for three and a half months now. The flower just looked amazing and before a even noticed I had left aside my huge barley bread and kaseri toast and started taking pictures while chewing. The flower was like a fairy queen's face with mysterious eyes looking right through me and soon I heard littlle voices singing inside my head;"Oh my God you are so Beautifull...so much Grace.. And then something really miraculous happened; there I saw lying right behind the pot a dead one.A flower that had ended its circle of existance and fallen on the table.But this one was even more gracefull than the alive one.Her body,pale and almost transsparent,wrapped in veills,like a ballet dancer resting on the floor. That image was so powerfull."Amazing Grace" ,I whishpered..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου