Κυριακή 10 Απριλίου 2011

King Sun, setting....












I saw the most amazing sunset today ,from Ymittos all the way to Elefsina...I've never seen this view before but now that I know, I want to experience it again.
It was a last minute's call to Atalanti,I had the idea of having some ouzaki by the sea,but she suggested walking on Ymittos instead, so I thought that it would be a good strech out for Semeli too.Semeli is our 9 year old german shepard...and a great character too...she couln't beleive that we were doing such an outdoor expedition out of the blue.
So the three of us,discovered a tiny path, climbed at a high spot,watched the view,had some good loughs and couln't stop mentioning great interest places in reachdistance from the sity, that we never visit such as Keramikos,Elefsina,Agora and so on.
But when the sun,enthroned like the greatest King, he is,right on top of the mountain the Glory was so great that we stoped talking.
I felt as I was no longer myself, I was just beeing,without carrying any identity of any kind,not wanting,not dreaming,not wishing,nothing.....but everything..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου