Παρασκευή 24 Ιουνίου 2011

lets stay hidden....






The 'hidden showroom' is a very original creative space in Psyrri,runned by two very talented fashion designers Anna Petrides from Akira Mushi and Alexia Kirmitsi of Hysteria Asteria. The name they gave, made me think about all of us 'new' kids that need to communicate our work with the public.
Well,I think at the end of the day I prefer 'hidden' places ,that you need to discover,insteald of situations that are 'loud' and asking desperately for attention.
HALLELUJAH is a hidden place too but the joy on people's faces when they find it,makes me feel happy with my choice to create my oasis here. i m sure 'hidden showroom ' will be one of your favorite places very soon.the photos I took speak for it ,neighbouhood star,Anna's baby,Mushi,with a fluo tie around his neck....soooo cute...one of the good things of being hidden...you can keep your pets with you.
You will love IM.ME swimwear...beautiful colors,hot styles.
Special treat,rose drink from Cyprous....looovve!!!

HIDDEN SHOWROOM:6 Papanikoli str Psyrri
check it out!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου