Παρασκευή 10 Ιουνίου 2011

homo universalis








I was very upset these past few weeks due to all this fuss with the Square ....I said too much,I was very passionate about it ,mostly because my daughter's feelings,were so strong about it, that carried me away from my everyday life....and I was like a broken clock.
And all this lead me to thoughts about the universal human being.
Its not about travelling or being cosmopolitan.Its about being able to catch the rythm of the universe that is beating inside of everyone.


Two days ago I visited the very loving house of my friend Francee....she is such a unique person,so futuristic & old fashion at the same time.She does the most simple elegant fresh hair,and she weaves like Penelope,yes there are people in this city that are weaving....
So we started a bag project together.Bags made from old woven fabrics.
Her view is fantastic.Dont u think?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου