Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2011

cute monsters...















Saturday afternoon had arranged to visit ARRGH ....at Benaki with good friend designer Ophelia.
After many days of heavy mood, heat that melts your mind ,difficulty of concentration...I did what I really needed...
watch people's beautiful work.....and I mean work(ass off)
Some of the pieces were graduation work of fashion designers from all around the world
and some theme pieces of various artists like 'our' George Tourlas (great sketches)or well recognised fashion designers like Yamamoto.
My eyes were happy to see sooo much love and craftmanship....
At the end there was a surprise;'unclepants' a conceptual special effect singer based in London,had a live performance at the 2nd room of the show.
That was really loud,strange and otherworldly.Still echoes in my head and Ophelia can't understand how he managed to move his dickshaped nose to the rythm.....
After,we had a drink at the Museaum's lounge and went to see Acropolis and my brother and his girfriend Sofia at their cute little recycle shop at Thiseio...
Saturday was fun...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου