Δευτέρα 16 Μαΐου 2011

my precious...








What's with women and gems?
There must be sth like an ancient curse, that makes us loose resistance at the glowing sight of a precious stone.
To be honest I never had that sickness myself,my relation with jewelry is purely sentimental,I can adore the cheapest thing if I find it adorable..
Artist Irina Kalinzaki,tried to explore this relation with a generous dose of irony and contradiction.
I visited her show with title:' LUXURY oH! let them eat cake' at a new gallery in Thiseio called CHILLI, Saturday afternoon with beautifull neighbour Marilena..She was happy to share with us all the ideas that led to every item and..she was very proud of her new net boots from Hallelujah...
Lots of sarcasm about religion,glam and symbols..Diamonds and pearls made of wood,fluffy neckpieces,shirt collars,tight suspenders,all formed a funny luxury universe...

Another beauty,actress Melina Vatinel,posed as model for the photos of the show.
Enjoy..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου