Κυριακή 1 Μαΐου 2011

may day....may days.....















Since I was a kid May first was my best day of the year,cause the whole family used to have pic-nics at the country and we were making these beautiful crowns of daisies,poppies and all the wild flowers....it was definately a great celebration of life and rebirth.
I remember me and my brother,and all the cousins,running inside the high wheat,and our calfs,filled with little scratches....
Now as a parent I havent kept that ritual,and I m so sorry for that....Its like innocence escapes from our lives and we must not let this happen.

Havent been posting for a while cause I was really busy arranging everyday matters nonstop.....but havent stoped taking pictures all those days
My news:
Im one year older!(and wiser)
i stopped wearing black for one day to celebrate ..
Sylvia was in town for the Easter holidays...we had some serious laughs..
Thanasis my beloved hero left for higher destinations....farewell...
Im very excited that my clothes are so loved by great girls...
I begin producing winter collection....action girls!!!
Angelica is back in town...ready to rule it!!go for it girl..we need you!!

Im sharing flowers and love with you...
let this spring become the rebirth of our innocence...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου