Τετάρτη 18 Μαΐου 2011

at the barber's







One of my favorite streets down town is Apollonos.
Its a whole universe with nice restaurants,touristic stuff and a lot of little shops for people of the holy church to buy their glam stuff just like Jesus showed them (we all remember him wearing swarovski )but thats another story.

As I was passing through the other day,I stopped at the window of an old barber shop...the light was glowing at the window.
Everything was sparkling clean,revealing a high spirits owner.
It was closed, so I was able to sneak with my eyes and almost caress everything.Barber shops were always attractive to me from the time I was a little girl and followed with my nose, every male member of the family,after they have visited the barber , because I loved the great masculine parfume combination of talc and cologne coming from their clean shaved necks.
Also it was sth like an avaton for girls, a strictly male area and that made it more seductive...
As Andy Warhol said,everybody must have a fantasy,so one for me definately is to shave my neck clean at an old barber shop and smell of talc and vintage cologne.
And then ride my horse back to the range.....
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου