Παρασκευή 22 Ιουλίου 2011

sailing soon...










Last preparations before departure .
Need new flip flops
one diving mask
car service

this morning I went to pick the fiat from service
Alekos the mechanic is the most honest and reliable professional.
I love this place that smells metal and oil....
Always liked carefully arranged tools.
And the pictures on the walls were a nostalgic blessing that reminded me of my nona (granny)
with these images in mind Im leaving this town of pain to meet our place on earth that every year forms a home made by sea and rocks and takes away the garbage that our system holds...noise will become wave music,cement will transform to sand and ceilings, to sky full of millions of stars to watch every night....

wish you all to have some rest,fun and love and be loved...
watermelon kisses!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. dear Eleftheria,
    I received a gorgeous necklace from your shop from one of my friends and loove it. Now I'd really like to come over and buy some more :) It seems you're on vacation though, when will you be back??
    Thanks! Kim

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή