Τετάρτη 30 Μαρτίου 2011

one breath away...













.....everything seems different..when i step out of the house or my workshop,I discover all short of magic things in this mistreated city, I m searching for beauty and oops there it is ,all the time.Dont get me wrong, beauty can be seen in a sad face, not only in flowers and nice architecture,.yesterday I found beautifull black and white quality icons in a black dressed guy joggling outside the National Concervatory Building,Apollo's head hanging over an Embassy's door,a silver horse running in a shop window.Today at the pilates class, I saw beauty at the sceleton we use for bone structure anatomy.At the end of the day Im surrounded by archetypes,symbols that trying to tell me sth.Maybe that I dont have to try to be perfect all the time and just enjoy life.
What exactly is the meaning of that;Maybe that life is what happens while we're busy making other plans,or as Odysseas Elytys whrote; Somewhere beetween Mondays and Tuesdays,lies your true day.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου