Δευτέρα 28 Μαρτίου 2011

national holiday shooting







Took me more than a month to come up with an idea about spring/summer collection shooting.March was ending and I had to give answers about who ,where,how quickly.I decided that the model would be Jiannan cause her strong yet frigile physique along with her dark mysterious eyes would work great with my designs as it had at a winter test, shooted by Petros Koublis and his great team.
March 25 was National holiday and suited us all so we gathered at my friend's Angelika great vibe house to shoot it.
We had a great time ,worked hard but at the end we were all satisfied.
That happens when you love what you do and respect people around you.
If only that spirit prevailed in this almost lost country,things would be much much different.
So these are the backstage photos that I was taking while Petros was shooting with his beautiful light.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου