Πέμπτη 8 Μαρτίου 2012

beautiful people!

Last Saturday HALLELUJAH selebrated another season's end...
We had great wine from http://www.oktanawines.gr/  and delicious finger food from the ' the saloon' a great 'vintage' restaurant at Illisia .
All great friends showd up with handmade desserts they made for me...it was really fun and filled me with so much love from all those beautiful people...
Virginia Tzioti a hype jewelry designer-dj-volleyball player playd great dance music for us after 8 and we left the place full of great vibes..
.many many thanks to my lovely daughter for the assistance,to my lovely true collegue Ofilia,to my lovely neighbour-angel Lela,to Kiki for the pictures to all of you that showed up!
see u all soon!









HALLELUJAH-LIVE CREATIVELY!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου